Position: Full Time
Level/Salary Range: DOE
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing primary support to the Managing Partner and Audit Partner, as well as assisting the admin team with general office support. This will include answering telephone calls, managing the partners’ calendars, making appointments, running errands, planning events, preparing for meetings, scheduling travel arrangements and providing itineraries, assisting with processing tax returns, and other general office support. The Executive Assistant will be overseen by both the Audit Partner and the Managing Partner, and the Office Manager. Day-to-day duties will report to the Office Manager.
- Manage the partners’ calendars, including scheduling meetings, sending reminders, and preparing reports and materials for the day’s scheduled events.
- Make travel arrangements for the partners, including flights, hotels, cars, and preparing detailed itineraries.
- Assist the Office Manager in planning firm lunches and functions.
- Primary administrative person responsible for greeting clients, answering phone calls, making photocopies, filing, and running errands.
- Assist the admin team with the billing process with a heavy focus on understanding reporting.
- Learn tax return processing as a backup to the Executive Administrator.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school diploma/GED or higher. Secondary education preferred.
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar position. CPA firm experience a plus.
- Positive personality, flexible to last minute changes, and detail oriented.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft Outlook. Experience with Profx Tax a plus.
- Professional oral and written communication skills.
- Must have reliable form of transportation.
The successful person for this job will work in a professional, fast-paced environment with multiple projects and frequent last-minute changes. Must be comfortable with multi-tasking, working with all firm staff to achieve a high-level of client service and responsiveness to engagement, project timelines and firm objectives.
Attention to detail should be a natural and enjoyable personality trait for the successful candidate, as well as empathy for the needs and demands of others and flexibility in terms of timing, process and prioritization of the ongoing, adjusting priorities and workload.
About Our Firm
Hauser Jones & Sas, PLLC is a full service CPA firm with two offices located in Bellevue and Puyallup, WA. The firm specializes in serving small to medium businesses, high-net worth individuals, banks, and credit unions throughout Puget Sound and in surrounding states. Our goal is to balance our personal lives with a rich and rewarding professional career that provides challenge and opportunity. Our vision is to double the size of our firm over the next 7 years, so we need talented professionals to help us achieve our growth goals while providing superior client service.
IF INTERESTED: Send a cover letter (message box) and resume (attachment) to Anna using the form below. Position to start immediately and expires when filled. No phone calls please.